Friday, October 20, 2017

Halloween Means Candy Corn and Haunted Houses



Candy Corn and Haunted Houses

Are you ready for Halloween yet? 
 I'm almost ready.  Got a few more decorations to put around the house and a couple more cards to make and send.  Then I'll sit back and adore the spooky festivities.  

According to retailers, Halloween is the second largest holiday in  the U.S. in terms of spending.   Well, who can blame us when companies like Spellbinders have hauntingly darling designs for the season? 


I've used only a few of the Spellbinders Halloween dies on these cards but you can see them all right here.  

Here are a few other cards I made using some other amazing dies from Spellbinders.  



Time to share the cards one at a time.  First one is the haunted house card.  I adore the little bats that come with the Spellbinders - Haunted Manor  also.  

The frame die I used for the background of the house was Spellbinders Nestabilities Oval Ironwork EtchedDies - a great die to use for so many occasions.  




This is my candy corn card.  Man I just LOVE candy corn.  Sad that these little nuggets of delight are around just one a year.  
While I realize there are other marshmallow shaped candies available, like pumpkins,  it's gotta be candy corn shaped.  No other shape will do in my opinion. 
All others need to step aside.   

My paper choice for both cars is Pebbles -Midnight Haunting 6x6 paper pad .





1 comment: