Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Camera Card - Smile

Smile!  It's Contagious
Howdy - I'm here today to share some totally contagious stamps from JustRite Papercrafts.  

This is a new clear stamp set from JustRite called "A Smile is Contagious". Complete with sweet sentiments and a darling camera image.  


I wanted to show how cool this set is when used as a background stamp set.  The "smile" stamp is pretty large and is  perfect for doubling as the main sentiment or a cool background.  


And here is a close up of the fun camera image. 
I didn't add much color because it didn't need it and that's not really my area of expertise so I am perfectly fine adding a blush of color with Distress Inks.  


Here is my second sample using the same stamp set JustRite called "A Smile is Contagious"




Thanks for stopping here.  Enjoy your day and happy crafting. 


 JustRite -A Smile is Contagious- Clear Stamp CR-05106

No comments:

Post a Comment