Sunday, April 16, 2017

Easter Cards from Petaloo


Happy Easter from Petaloo 
On behalf of Petaloo, I'd like to wish everyone a Happy Easter  filled with peace, joy, happiness (and possibly some chocolate bunnies or jelly beans too).    

I'd like to share my Easter cards.  Easter season is a time for bright spring colors  - what I call "jelly bean" colors.  My cards feature these bright colored papers from Echo Park's Celebrate Easter collection - with perfectly coordinated Petaloo flowers.
This is my first card.  It's soft and sweet and adorned with gorgeous Petaloo.
I have a combination of Petaloo's popular Mixed Textured Blossoms in Teal  and some new blooms from the Spring collection: Petaloo's Botanica Collection -  Hydrangeas in White (shipping soon) .  

  

This next card is absolutely "jelly bean " colored.  Just take a look at the close up below.  It makes my mouth water for those fruity green and orange jelly beans...most certainly NOT the black licorice ones.  

The soft beautiful flower on this card is Petaloo Darjeeling's Teastained Dahlias in Pink.
I simply added some light green punched fronds for filler. 

 
I could not ask for a more perfect blended flower cluster.  These Petaloo flowers give the card that feeling of Spring:  
This is my last card made with Echo Park's joyful paper collection, "Celebrate Easter". 
This card uses the Darjeeling Teastained Petites flowers in Green and Pink.  


Keep watching for the new releases.  Rumor has it they are out soon.
You can find more Petaloo products listed here, and I invite you to join and LIKE Petaloo on Facebook right here.      
Happiness is crafting with Petaloo.  
Thanks for stopping to visit.

Petaloo Products:
Petaloo Botanica Collection -  White Hydrangeas with Glitter RS1272-000
Petaloo Mixed Textured Blossoms - Teal 1256-205
Petaloo Darjeeling  Teastained Dahlias - Pink 1467-110
Petaloo Darjeeling Teastained Petites in Pink - 1465-110
Petaloo Darjeeling Mini Pink Butterflies 1486-110
Petaloo Darjeeling  Teastained Petites in Green - 1465-107
Petaloo Darjeeling  Teastained Dahlias in Teal - 1467-106
Petaloo Darjeeling Teastained Petites in Pink - 1465-110
Liquid Pearls in Petal Pink
lace
Echo Park Paper - Celebrate Easter 12x12 collection - CE121014
Bakers Twine
Chicks Card
Martha Stewart Frond punch


No comments:

Post a Comment