Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Petaloo - Thanksgiving Home Decor - Pumpkin Wall Hanging

Hello.  I'm here to share my VERY FIRST post as the new member of Petaloo's Design Team.  I must tell you how excited I am to be part of this talented family.  Thanks Petaloo, for this opportunity.

To start my Petaloo adventure ( you can see the post at Petaloo by clicking here), I chose a home decor piece to hang on my front door and celebrate autumn.  Something fun and colorful.  

Here are a few close ups of the wonderful assortment of Petaloo blooms I used to adorn my piece ranging from Petaloo's gorgeous velvet autumn leaves, to the textured flowers and some older Petaloo berry sprays that I have been hoarding.  
This started as a plain wooden wall hanging that needed to be covered.  My goal was to make this project resemble a patchwork pumpkin with a wide assortment of patterns and textures.   I chose warm golden tones from Echo Park's "Fall is in the Air" collection.  
Once the gorgeous Petaloo embellishments and rafia bow were added, the result was a fun, happy and cheery piece to decorate my front door and welcome friends and family.  


I hope your autumn is happy and cheery as well.  Thanks for stopping by. 
If you have an additional moment, please drop by the Petaloo blog and leave me some love.  OR Petaloo's Facebook page and say Howdy!  


Petaloo Products:

Other Products:
Paper - Echo Park - Fall is in the Air Collection 6x6 FIA112023
Distress Inks in Vintage Photo and Walnut
Wood Wall Decor - Joann's 
Raffia


2 comments:

  1. A beautiful piece of home decor that will last for years to come! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool! love the after totally.

    ReplyDelete