Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Spellbinders Maker's Mart Die of the Month

Spellbinders  - Makers Mart Die of the Month Club
Did you know Spellbinders has a cool new monthly die kit club?  The die kit is new and fresh each month - I just happen to be showing the kit from April 2016. It's available at Maker's Mart - from Spellbinders.  (You can see the post at Spellbinders right here.  )

I'm the Star Shopper for Spellbinders and Maker's Mart, which means I get to have a whole lot of fun with these cool kits. 

This die set has endless possibilities...teacher appreciation gifts, custom ornaments, shower treats, thank you gestures, and how about using as name cards for a table setting at your next gathering?

This is what the dies set looks like.  As you can see there are so many cool little embellishments that come with the box shape.  

You can keep as a box or transform into something totally and uniquely different...
I have a quick video to show you how I made the boxes and my special surprise....the floral pick.  I'll show you how I made these sweet little sunflowers too!


This is a cute Valentine box, or perfect for a little "thank you" gesture.  
This is my sunflower box that I turned into a House Warming gift for my friend at work.  I'll show you how to make the sunflowers and how to transform this into a floral pick.  





This is a custom tree ornament.  


And a few other ideas....


And this "Bootiful"  little treat box made using Julie Nutting and PhotoPlay paper and accents from the Bootiful collection.  


How adorable would this look on a table for a baby shower?  This was made using Maja Design papers from the Summertime collection.  

Finally, some bright cheery pieces using the Makers Mart Kit - Tote Shaped Treat Box- simple but fun.   





It's available at Maker's Mart - from Spellbinders.  Don't miss out!  This little treat box set is still available - but not for long. 
You can also look for other dies from Spellbinders right here.    

No comments:

Post a Comment