Friday, September 23, 2016

New Christmas Stamps for Easy Christmas Cards

JustRite's New Christmas Sentiment Stamps
Too soon to create Christmas cards?  nonsense.  Seems that as Autumn sets in, lives become hectic making time travel forward at the speed of light.  This is the perfect opportunity to work those Christmas cards into the craft table now, instead of later ( which in my case means after Christmas or never).

 I also struggle with sentiments on my cards.  I have horrible writing - like that of a small child.  JustRite has solved this particular problem for me with their amazing sentiment clear stamps.  

The newest sets from JustRite are appropriate religious themed sentiments for Christmas if that is what you prefer.  I chose a stamp set for winter.  

I created this winter card using JustRite's snowflake die  and Joy Oval Frame die along with the following stamps: JustRite Retro Sparkle Cling  Background Stamp -CL02067 and the new stamp set for Christmas : JustRite Snowflake and Tag Dies - DIE-05001



This is a closeup of the details of the sentiment stamp and the beauty of the background stamp.   I added some pearl dots to accentuate.  



Start your winter, holiday, Christmas and year round stamps with JustRite.  You can find their entire amazing selection right here.   

And as always - thanks for giving up a little of your precious time to visit me.  

Products:
JustRite Large Oval Wishes Clear Stamp -CR-050094
JustRite Snowflake and Tag Dies - DIE-05001
JustRite Retro Sparkle Cling  Background Stamp -CL02067
JustRite Joy Oval Frame Die  - DIE05049

No comments:

Post a Comment