Thursday, September 22, 2016

LemonCraft's Just Love Me Collection

Hello. I would like to share some projects using a beautiful collection for summer called, 'Just Love Me from Lemoncraft.  Lemoncraft creates gorgeous papers form Poland.   This collection is soft and delicate and perfect for feminine cards and layouts.   

My first project is a layout of my kitty.  This is a soft and feminine girly layout - but please do not tell my kitty - he is a boy cat and may not like being in a girly layout with all the flowers and pink.   I also added some watercolor paints to accent the beautiful colors on the papers. 

The main sheet of paper used here is LemonCraft 'Just Love Me' collection 12x12 - Just Love Me  02.  The  photo is matted using a sheet of paper from the 6x6  'Just Love Me' paper pad. 

If you scroll down, you can find out how you can own this piece ( available in my ETSY shop) and customized with YOUR photo..  

How I Created the Background?  
I really wanted the gorgeous vibrant colors to flow from one side of the page to the  other.  In order to achieve this look, I accented the Lemoncraft papers with some Prima watercolor Confections - the Tropical set.  These are small little watercolors that come in a metal pan - small in size and yet robust in pigmentation.   I love them.  

In order to add watercolor paints to the paper, I did need to prep the Lemoncraft papers first with clear gesso, so that the papers would not absorb the water and warp.  To do this, I simply painted the clear gesso on the entire 12x12 sheet before I started embellishing and finishing it.    I also made sure the clear gesso was perfectly dry before starting to add the watercolors. 



Guess What?  You can own this layout with all it's fun fabulous florals and YOUR photo.  
yep true.  I'll customize this layout and add your photo to it to make sure it is perfectly blended with the layout and looks professional - perfect.  

All you need to do is send me your  HIGH QUALITY photo and I can edit it to fit.  
This layout is available in my ETSY shop while it lasts.  
Here's the link to my ETSY:  


This is the card made using the  'Just Love Me'   collection in the 6x6 paper size.  The chipboard frame is from Lemoncraft also.  Isn't it lovely?  




Don't forget to stop by my ETSY shop to see this piece.  Link is right here.  The link to all my pieces in my shop can be found here.  


I hope you are also having fun with all the beautiful LemonCraft collections.  
Thank you for stopping by! 

Jennifer Snyder
LemonCraft 'Just Love Me' collection 6x6 paper pad
LemonCraft 'Just Love Me ' collection  12x12 paper pad
LemonCraft 'Just Love Me' collection Basic 12x12 pad
Lemoncraft EveryDay Spring - Chipboard Set
LemonCraft 'Just Love Me' collection 12x12 - Just Love Me  02
Prima Watercolor Confections - Tropical Set 584269
Prima Royal Menagerie Collection Flowers - Helena 583330
Prima Metal Die  Parisian Lace 584047
Prima Water Brush set

2 comments:

  1. Sooooo beautiful! Love the background, beautiful design and papers! He looks so purty!!!! Love the card also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Jennifer! Love the dainty Lemoncraft paper! What a gorgeous kitty!

    ReplyDelete