Tuesday, September 27, 2016

JustRite Papercrafts Blue Snowflake card



JustRite Stamps and Dies for the Christmas Season

I'm on a roll and I don't want to stop till my Christmas cards are done.  I received the new Christmas stamps from JustRite so I am stoked to keep making cards and get ahead of the upcoming season.  It's perfect card making weather because it's rainy and chilly where I live.  

Soon the bustle of the holiday season will be upon us and I have an unappealing habit of not getting my cards done or sending them out after Christmas if I do manage to finish them.  I vow this year will be different.  I am off to a good start.  

The new line of JustRite Papercraft sentiment stamps were great to have handy for my cards.  

This card features two of the JustRite products - the  JustRite Inside and Outside Sentiment Clear Stamps ,  and  the negative space from the  Snowflake and Tag Dies  .  The negative would the the piece leftover after the die if removed from the paper.  

The sentiment was stamped using clear embossing ink and then covered in super fine white embossing powder and heat set with the heat gun.  
The paper used on this card is from Maja Design's Vintage Frost Basics collection.  




Thanks for stopping by!
Products:
JustRite Inside and Outside Sentiment Clear Stamps -CR05097
JustRite Snowflake and Tag Dies - DIE-05001 ( the negative from the snowflake die)
Maja Design Vintage Frost Basics
Clear Embossing ink
Super Fine White Embossing Powder
Silver Ribbon
Decorative Brad
Crystal Flourishes


1 comment: