Thursday, September 1, 2016

Julie Nutting Dolls - and Photo Play Paper - Card


Let's Play Paper Dolls - with Julie Nutting Paper Collections

While tags seem to be to popular way to use Julie Nutting doll stamps, I had fun making a card with the beautiful Camille stamp.  I dressed her using the 6x6 paper pad from "Paper Dolls" collection by Julie Nutting and Photo Play.  

The colors in the collection are fresh and happy.  And with the end of summer upon us, I still needed to hang on the feel of a sunny warm picnic day at the park. Well - that's what I'd love to wear to a picnic at the park on a sunny warm day at least.   

  I embellished my card with 
chipboard images from the Paper Dolls collection as well.  Paper Dolls Collection adhesive chipboard comes in a 6x13 sheet - chock full of adorable images.  

The background of my card is quite simple - just a stencil with molding paste and a die cut on top of the kraft card base.  I want the doll to be my real focal point.    

I also love to make my doll clothes dimensional, as if the sweet warm summer breeze is tossing her skirt about.   You can see more of the dimensional aspect if you scroll down.  




You can find the Photo Play paper collection and the Julie Nutting Dolls available at the Flying Unicorns.  

Thanks for looking


Prima Julie Nutting Doll Stamp - Camille 911409
Photo Play Paper - Julie Nutting - Paper Dolls Collection 6x6 paper pad PD2200
Prima Mask Set 6 -582852
Kraft pre-folded card
Ranger Archival Ink
Spellbinders Triple Tear Die
Ranger Tim Holtz Vintage Photo Distress ink


1 comment:

  1. She's absolutely beautiful Jennifer :) I love the layers of her dress along with the precious papers from Julie's photoplay line :) Great idea on stencil and die cut layering....pinning for future card creation layers :)

    ReplyDelete