Friday, September 30, 2016

Christmas Cards With JustRite Stamps and Graphic45 Paper



Christmas Cards With JustRite Stamps and Graphic45 Paper

JustRite Papercrafts has some new Christmas stamps out.  Too early to think about Christmas cards you say?  Nonsense.  People need time to think about the purchase, make the order and receive them in the mail.  It's a process.   Don't forget that crafting time  requires some free time so that needs to be worked into the schedule.    

I understand all this - which is why I am showing you Christmas cards right now.  Like I said, it's a process and for me, it is always best to start early.  

 Extra bonus???  JustRite Large Oval Christmas Wishes Clear Stamp is currently 50% off!  (for a limited time only).  

Now for my paper choice...I had an 8x8 paper pad of Graphic 45's 12 Days of Christmas that I pulled out to use.  The colors are fabulous.

I used JustRite Large Oval Christmas Wishes Clear Stamp to create the little stamped greens on the ornaments, the "noel" and the "Merry Christmas" sentiment.   You can see the stamp set right below.  

What I especially love about this particular set is that it can be used to create cards that are religious, for Christmas, and also for general holiday/ seasonal wishes.  



In addition to the Graphic 45 papers, so festive and cheery,  I decided to keep the embellishments to a minimum and let the paper and stamping act as the main elements.  The tiny "sprig of greens" stamp is really perfect for filling in my ornament grouping. .  
I used this stamp ,  JustRite Playful Painted Trio Background Stamp, to create the strings holding the ornaments.  

This card is not super fancy and is rather easy to make.  I guess that is the point.  If you are making 30 cards, they need to be easy and be something that can be popped in a n envelope to be mailed.  

Thanks for stopping here.   

JustRite Products
JustRite Four In A Square Die
Justrite Playful Painted Trio background stamp
Graphic45 12Days of Christmas (Retired) Collection 8x8 paper pad
Gold Jewelers Twine
Red Crystal Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment